The 16th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE2016) will be held from Monday, June 6th until Thursday, June 9th 2016 at the USI Faculty of Informatics, Lugano, Switzerland.
ICWE aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to tackle emerging and interdisciplinary challenges in the engineering of Web applications using next-generation technologies methods and tools which are becoming every day more critical for our society, education, media and culture.
- 6 June - T1 - Using Docker Containers to Improve Reproducibility in Software and Web Engineering Research
- 7 June - T2 - Recommender Systems meet Linked Open Data
- 7 June - T3 - A Declarative Approach to Information Extraction using Web Service API
- 8 June - T4 - Design science research in information systems and software systems engineering
- 9 June - T5 - Distributed Web Applications with IPFS
- 6 June - ICWE2016 Rapid Mashup Challenge (RMC 2016)
- 8 June - 1st International Workshop on Liquid Multi-Device Software for the Web (LiquidWS)
- 9 June - 2nd International Workshop on TEchnical and LEgal aspects of data pRIvacy and SEcurity (TELERISE 2016)
- 9 June - 7th International Workshop on Web APIs and RESTful design (WS-REST 2016)
- 9 June - 5th Workshop on Distributed User Interfaces: Distributing Interactions (DUI 2016)
- 9 June - 2nd International Workshop on Mining the Social Web (SoWeMine 2016)